Sunday 29 March 2015

Why do we celebrate??

Today is 26 Oct. 2011. And the biggest festival of India, "Diwali". I went to shop to buy crackers with my father. Why do we buy crackers?? To celebrate... But what is the reason to celebrate?? I don't have any reason to celebrate it. But i think it's just a tradition. To burn crackers and to produce sound. I see so many happy faces on this occasion. But that all thoughts..they are not disappearing out of my mind. I think i should stop seeing.. I see all the hypocrites. Its just weird. I think i should be isolated from the society. That surely means I do not have right to live in this world. This happy world. I need to get out this world. I really don't know what I'm going to do. Its so depressing. I'm feeling so depressed. I think its because I'm repressing too much. I just want to support people... I want to motivate them to some good. May be i will be able to motivate them, to do a good job. I just sleep some time because may be I'm afraid of facing the real world of liars, fake people, hypocrites.. I think sleeping recovers some of the energy. I feels sometime to be in sleep always. I'm becoming lazy and obsessed.
And I'll be never able to understand human nature, animals are better, they are not fake. They are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment