Sunday 29 March 2015

Life..

We have such a pampered life by our parents. They earn, spend on me. Give me everything I need.
What about others? The other children. Do they have better  life?
Some of them have even better life than me.. But Do I deserve such kind of life??
I think I'm not the one. I don't know how the babies are put in the mothers womb. My mother loves me so much.. So much.. I just can't imagine her love.
But who am I... I should not be given so much love!!
I just dream that...that the amount of love could be distributed to others who need it..
Who are in need of love.. they are the ones who deserve this love and affection and everything.. I'm not the one.. may be GOD(I really don't know whether he exists or not) should not have chosen me..for this life.
But I  thank him for giving me so much.. Seriously GOD " THANK YOU!!"...
"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN ME... I DON'T NEED ANYTHING MORE FROM YOU"
Just one thing..Share my love with everyone from tree to single celled organisms.. from social animals to hypocrite/wild animals/humans to social animals.......
and just give little bit of extra love to specially abled ones... they are the ones who need love..they deserve it. May be I'm not the one..

Who am I??

Why I am here on this place called EARTH??

Whats the purpose of my life??

By writing this words I'm just spitting out my thoughts..
someone said "thoughts become things"

Its such a BIG LIE...

If my thoughts become reality...each and everyone living in this universe... will never want to DIE..
HE or SHE will only want to live on this universe forever..
I guarantee that "THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE, THIS PLACE WHERE YOU ARE LIVING RIGHT NOW...WILL BE THE BEST PLACE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.. THE PLACE YOU NEVER WANT TO LEAVE.. MUCH BETTER THAN HEAVEN.. I GUARANTEE YOU"

But my thoughts are just thoughts.. I just "DREAM ABOUT MY DREAM"... I don't know when they will come into picture...when they will be real.. I really don't know..

Now that is Life...
full of thoughts.. just a blur picture of HOPE..
HOPE...

No comments:

Post a Comment