Sunday 29 March 2015

I wish I could give back your life..

Today, I visited Domino's with my ex-roommates probably my closest friends here..
Firstly, we get down at subway..eat our subs..
Then we felt that such we haven't ate anything. So one of my friend went to Domino's and there..as we were waiting for his orders to come. There I saw a lady of mid thirty's or early forty's there.She was beautifully dressed, wearing salwar suit.
I could see her eyes covered with eyeliner. I could see her face having mild make-up.
She reminds me of something. She was with her family. A joint family.
She went behind the table. She was standing and reading the views/comments of the people about Domino's. I didn't write any of my comment there.
May be I have written one. And she could have read it.
She was keeping herself busy with other activities, and not involving herself with family matters.
What was it that was worrying me?
May be reading the above lines you would feel that I was attracted towards her.
I wouldn't deny this also.
A mere spark of attraction was there. But it was not sexual.
That was a feeling of care. Care for the human.
I was afraid of talking to her. Afraid of this world. Afraid of what people might think.
I see feeling of depression in her face.
I could see she was forced to live such kind of life.
Life which she did not love.
I could see she was not happy.
I could see the fake smile on her face.
I don't wish to see this again.
Who likes to see this kind of smile?
I just wanted that she could have life what she wants.
I wish I could give back her life....

No comments:

Post a Comment