Sunday 29 March 2015

Barfi...

It's a movie I watched yesterday.
It made me cry and sad.
It gave me a definition to love.
What love is really?
For that girl love is when you take care of each other.
Live with each other.
You are happy with each other.
And then you spend rest of the life each other.
And then die one day, in each others arms.
I don't know that thing.
Maybe I'm not that mature to understand such things.
Do you know if I'm staring a girl.
She could easily recognize that the staring is not out of lust.
It's something else.
I really don't know the answer as well.

Do you know every time you make compromise in your life.
You love someone else, you marry someone else.
You both love each other.
And because of this society.
You marry someone else.
You are actually making your future secure.
A girl's parents like her to be married to a guy who is rich.
I mean you really make wrong decisions in life.
People marry with whom the find their future secure.
I mean you are going to marry who has got a good salary, good job, good reputation.
And all the comforts.
But the main thing is love is missing.
You both speak but still there is silence.
There is a talk between you but it is just formal.
Love becomes show off.
You are lost somewhere, under your name of the husband.
You are worried about only the status of the society.
You don't care about love.
You care about what people will think.

If you are really searching for a husband with money, good reputation, a sophisticated person in this fake society.
It's the biggest you are ever going to make.
You are lost somewhere with your brain that you don't even realize to listen to what your heart says.
Just listen to it once.
Forget about this society.
Just live your life with love.
If you find love, Happiness will always follow you.
May be salary will be low.
You would not be able to travel in business class.
Maybe you would have a small moped.
Maybe you would not be able to go to five star restaurants.
But you'll love each other.
No matter how your lifestyle is you will be happy.

And the guys, who are important in shaping in this fake society.
I really do think that not some in fact most of the guys sees girls as a sex object.
I don't know why I have such feelings but that's true.
A guy is going to marry a girl I think for sex only.
I don't know may be I'm wrong.
But when it comes to feelings in guys I really hate that part.
Although guys are okay.
I don't know about the girls.
Maybe some of the girls are like that too.
Use the guy for money.
Then it's over.
 Maybe I'm wrong about the guys and girls.
But it's my perception.
So please don't mind.

But just find a true love.
I know it's really  difficult to find.
And It's rare actually.
But don't follow the norms which society or parents sets for you.
Live your life.
I know it will help you.
I bet on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment