Sunday 29 March 2015

Lija-4-ever

Yesterday, I watched the movie Lillya-4-ever, its one of the best movie I have seen so far. I like that movie. My friend suggested me that movie. And today he asked me a question about it.
I could not find the answer to that question. The question was simple as such. What would a 16 year old school girl will do if she is left alone?
Lonely in this cruel world. The movie is the answer. To sit in front of laptop and write this post is simple. To be there in that place, its hard to describe. It was the most depressing I have ever watched. The message was simple. The worst truth I have ever known is that most of the life outside my pampered world is like that. I have never known that. But I fear to face it also, I want to help those girls who are facing it.She only needed one good person in her life, only one nice person.
I couldn't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment