Sunday 29 March 2015

A Pedicab driver

A Pedicab is also known as Rickshaw..
Yesterday around 5:30 p.m. I and my friend hired the rickshaw to visit the mall.
I talked to him..
He said that he is earning Rs. 3800 by working in hostel mess, and after that he drives the rickshaw..
I don't know how much he earn extra by driving rickshaw.. but I think probably 2000.
Then he told me that his first son died..Don't know how much years before he died.. but it is sad when someone is dead.
He said he lives in campus only on rent of Rs. 1000
He told us about his second son, he is small... because he was worried that how much would require when his son would study?
He told that his son was ill and he had spent a sum of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000 in his treatment.
He is in debt. Everyday prices are hiking.
That day I realized that "A person earns only that much in which his needs would be fulfilled"
But I'd like to rephrase this  above statement like this "A person adjusts his spending's and needs by his income, whatever he earns he has to adjust in that only"
I personally think that the earning of persons who does physical work and sweats should be more than the earning of person of who uses his mind.
I don't think that's going to happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment